Liquid custom colours are used to produce colour-changing paint ( flip paint ) finishes that range from very subtle to very dramatic. The colour of the basecoat applied under mid-coat dramatically effects the final colour and shift colour. Dark coloured basecoats provide the most colour change with light basecoats providing clear and sophisticated pastel and opalescent colour shifts. Each Liquid custom product has the potential to produce an infinite number of colour shift effects depending on basecoat colour selection.
There are 2 dramatic Liquid colours:
- Liquid Aqua - shifting from Green to Blue
- Liquid Gold - shifting from Gold to Green to Blue
- Liquid Red - shifting from Red to Gold to Green
- Liquid Charcoal - shifting from Gray to Green to Blue
Liquid coatings are easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. For best results use a Black base coat but using different colours will give you a real custom effect.
Liquid Aerosol Can colours can also be applied over our other spectracoat, Sparkle, flip paint to get a true custom effect.
- Shake bottle for 5 minutes.
- Inspire Paints come ready to use or can be reduced depending on the effect you require
- Apply 2-5 coats depending on the Liquid effect you desire. Leave 5-10 minutes between coats. (Always spray test panels before spraying you product or project)