Candy brings you the ultimate custom finish. Candy can be applied over any colour base coat but for your own custom colour can be applied over our pearls, Liquid, Sky, Rainbow XL colours etc.
Candy can easily be faded into each other but also intermix to create your very own custom colour.
There are 16 dramatic Candy colours:
- Gold Candy
- Fools Gold Candy
- Orange Candy
- Yellow Candy
- Moss Green Candy
- Green Candy
- Deep Red Candy
- Cherry Red Candy
- Red Candy
- Ruby Red Candy
- Emerald Candy
- Blue Candy
- Brown Candy
- Black Candy
- Sugar Plum
MTVs PIMP MY RIDE UK:
Specialist Paints has teamed up with MTVs PIMP MY RIDE UK for series 3. PIMP MY RIDE UK used our Candy Red on the Daimler XJ6. Our Silver and Black Base were used, fading Silver at the front to Black at the back. Candy Red was then applied over the top.
Specialist Paints award winning Candy is now available in a Aerosol Can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time & labour with no paint mixing or Spray gun cleaning.
To get the best result from CANDY CANZ we recommend using our 2K CLEAR-COAT CANZ. 2K CLEAR-COAT CANZ is the best 2k aerosol on the market!!
Candy Paint Kits:
Candy 3 litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 3 litres of (coarse) Silver Base Coat
- 3 litres of Candy (Any Colour)
- 3 Litres of D-Thinner
- 3 litre 2k Show Clear Kit (includes Activator)
Candy 1 litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 litre of (coarse) Silver Base Coat
- 1 litre of Candy (Any Colour)
- 1 Litre of D-Thinner
- 1 litre 2k Show Clear Kit (includes Activator)
Candy coatings are easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. For best results use a Silver base coat but using different colours will give you a different effect. Candy colours can also mixed with our other products Pearl, spectracoat, Sparkle, flip paint etc.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Mix Candy 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply Candy 3-6 coats depending on the effect you desire, leaving 15 minutes between coats. The more coats the more deep and richer the colour will become.(Always spray test penals before spraying you product or project)
- Apply 2k Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss FInish.