Spectrum FX are based on a unique pigment that sparkle and shimmer through the light spectrum when viewed from different angles. Rounded, curved surfaces and sharp angles will highlight the magical appearance of Spectrum FX.
Spectrum FX Colours:
- Currently only available in Silver
Spectrum FX CANZ:
Our award winning Spectrum FX is now available in an aerosol can. CANZ give high output with excellent Atomization and high transfer efficiency with no pressure drop during application. Using our CANZ can save on time and labour with no paint mixing or Spray Gun cleaning.
To get the best result from Spectrum FX CANZ we recommend using our 2K Clearcoat CANZ. 2K Clearcoat CANZ is the best 2K Aerosol on the market!!!
Spectrum FX Paint Kits:
Spectrum FX 1 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 1 Litre of Basecoat Black (other colours available upon request)
- 1 Litre of Spectrum FX
- 1 Litre of D-Thinner
- 1 Litre of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Spectrum FX 3 Litre Kit: Amazing Value!!!
- 3 Litres of Basecoat Black (other colours available upon request)
- 3 Litres of Spectrum FX
- 3 Litres of D-Thinner
- 3 Litres of 2K Show Clear (includes Activator)
Spectrum FX is easy to apply and can even be applied with an airbrush. For best results use a Black, Silver or Gold Basecoat, but using different colours will give you a real custom effect. Spectrum FX colours can also be mixed with our other products: Candy, Spectracoat, Sparkle Pearl, Flip Paint, etc.
- Always spray test panels before spraying your product or project.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Basecoat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Ensure Bottle/Tin is shaken or stirred well before pouring due to settling.
- Mix Spectrum FX 2-1 with Reducer and stir well.
- Apply 1-4 coats of Spectrum FX depending on the effect you desire. Leave 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Apply our 2K Show Clear for a Real Deep Gloss finish.