Marble FX Paint:
Marble FX offers you an exciting paint finish. With Marble FX you can achieve many effects including a deep marble or snake skin appearance with a changing colour effect. Marble FX is applied as a base coat that can be simply cleared over or try our candy effect paint over the top.
Marble FX Colours:
- KIWI MARBLE FX
- PURPLE MARBLE FX
- BLUE MARBLE FX
- DESSERT MARBLE FX
- GREEN MARBLE FX
MARBLE FX is easy to apply and can even be applied by a airbrush. For best results use a Black base coat but using different colours will give you a real custom effect.
- Start by prepping your project as you would any other paint job. (Sand, Prime, etc.)
- Apply 2-3 coats of Base coat leaving 10-15 minutes between coats. Wait 1 hour before applying the Marble FX effect to ensure base coat is fully dry.
- Stir Marble FX well. Marble FX is ready to use
- Apply 1-2 Thin WET coat. Immediately use cling wrap, plastic sheeting or your choice of texturing tool to produce the desired effect. ( Apply cling wrap to the entire part then rub the cling wrap down with your hand to insure contact with surface then remove the cling wrap leaving you with a marble like finish.)
- Allow 1-2 hour drying time before applying a Candy or a 2K Clear coat